1 meter wall
Contact us for pricing
By making use of an innovative, dismountable construction technique, a solid wall / fence can be placed in a short time. When the steel frame elements are combined with mesh panels, this results in a sturdy solid construction which can be filled with rubble granulate.
The wall can be covered with creepers or succulents. Also other facing panels are possible, such as wood.
The system offers a lot of flexibility. Various heights are available, from 0.5 meters to 3 meters. The width of the wall is about 20 cm, but may be varied. This 1 meter wall doesn’t need a stabilizing foundation. At higher heights this might be required. The width of the foot of the wall can be varied, depending on the situation.
…And when the fence is not required anymore, it can be easily replaced for re-use somewhere else…
- KNØP core system
- Facing panels (several options)
- Stabilizing foundation (optional)
- Floor panel
- Filling material (several options)
The innovative construction allows for more stability, a short construction period and can be disassembled and reused.
For the foundation several options are possible. For 1-meter wall compacted and stabilized ground is sufficient.
- short construction time;
- flexible in combinations of different facing panels (mesh, wood, vegetation)
- can be filled and covered with materials to your choice;
- finish with natural vegetation is possible;
- dismountable and replaceable (if required);
- different working-outs, fitting with the surrounding;